Are you a guitarist looking for a serious project to get involved in?
We are a Modern Vaudeville Group, not just a band. As such, we have many different elements operating at once, and a HUGE opportunity for you being able to do much more than just play guitar and work on music. To sum us up as a whole, one of our friends described us as “the music of 30 Seconds to Mars and Tool, the stories of H.P. Lovecraft and Neil Gaiman, and Cirque du Soleil all mixed up in one!”
You should know that our fitting well together, both in character and values, is our first priority in an audition. Skill is important, but is secondary. Actively pursuing your potential is a must.
What do you get out of working with us?
- You will be joining a tightly knit family that works to support each other in every aspect of life, not just as a “band member”.
- Open and compassionate communication and relationships.
- You will be joining a group that consciously learns and develops new concepts together in order to holistically create a shared lifestyle that resonates with each member.
- You will be joining a group led by one of the top rock band success coaches in the world. Yes that sounds conceited, but this list was written by a separate successful musician, not us. The Silent Still would probably say it much more like this: Draven has decades of experience in hundreds coaching bands across the world in their careers, both signed and unsigned.
- You will be joining a group that takes a highly professional and competent approach to success, therefore you will know that your efforts won’t be wasted on yet another “burned out” group.
- You will have opportunities to be involved in a variety of different projects from new and exciting multi-media live experiences, to short films, stories, collaborations with our fans, and much more.
If you’re interested
Please send your Press Kit, or equivalent, to [email protected], along with answers to the following questions:
1) What do you believe is the importance of each of the following and why?
- Business knowledge:
2) How do you plan to add value to our team, our fans, and the activities we’re engaged in?
3) What do you believe about yourself could be a detriment to us (what would you old band-mates say?), and how do you plan to rise above it?
After reviewing your information, we will send you a copy of our Foundations & Guide; the core document that we’re led by, outlining our vision, goals, character, values, and focus. After reading over it, you can decide if you’re the right person for the team before proceeding any further.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Silent Still